Grey4Gold provided UK market analysis and presented a business plan to guide Textrade on how best to enter the UK home decor market.
The Business Plan
Address the following 10 headings:
- The market for the company’s products in the U.K.
- The company’s USP and points of difference.
- Breaking into the market and the channels to entry.
- Private label
- Designer brand
- B-C web site
- Defining the product needs of the UK market.
- UK representation and location possibilities.
- Trade Fairs, trade and consumer.
- Marketing, PR and Indian Embassy support.
- How can the company’s USA experience benefit entry in the UK.
- Financial implications and options of setting up in UK.
Grey4Gold recommended a three-pronged approach to the UK market & delivered on the business plan objectives. Within a year, we achieved:
- Key buyers identified for Heimtex invitation
- Connection made with John Lewis Partnership
- Three Designer Brands signed
- Salesperson employed